Constructed in 1474 by order of Juan de Guzmán and Towers, Sir de La Algaba, one of the biggest luxurious palaces of Seville.
Although the original building was build in the 15th Century, a great part of the current work was build in the 16th Century, provided with different owners along the history. It has been renewed entirely between 1998 and 2002 by the Management of Town planning of the Town hall of Seville. Thanks to the Urban Plan of European funds. In the interior there is the head office of the Delegation of Civil Participation and the Center of the Mudejar.