The accredited schools guarantee:
• that the school fulfils the legal and quality requirements established by Instituto Cervantes for the teaching of Spanish as a foreign language.
• that all publicity and marketing activities of the school are rigorous and true with respect to the offered services.
• that the teaching staff has adequate studies and training.
• that the school follows a curriculum that helps the students to progress.
• that the school provides clear information on pricing, conditions and complementary services.
• that the schools possess adequate means and resources for teaching.