Instituto Cervantes was founded in 1991 as a public institution to promote and teach the Spanish and Hispanic-American language and culture. The network of schools whose quality has been expressly certified by the Cervantes Institute extends over 90 cities in 43 countries on 5 continents.
For a language school, holding this accreditation guarantees our students a level of institutional excellence, required quality and continuous improvement.
Why choose a school accredited by Instituto Cervantes?
The accredited schools guarantee:
• that the school fulfils the legal and quality requirements established by Instituto Cervantes for the teaching of Spanish as a foreign language.
• that all publicity and marketing activities of the school are rigorous and true with respect to the offered services.
• that the teaching staff has adequate studies and training.
• that the school follows a curriculum that helps the students to progress.
• that the school provides clear information on pricing, conditions and complementary services.
• that the schools possess adequate means and resources for teaching.
Instituto Cervantes carries out regular inspections on the above mentioned points, on which the decision to renew the accreditation is based every two years.