II. Types of cookies
Depending on the entity that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, two types can be distinguished:
- Own cookies: Those sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
- Third party cookies. These are those that are sent to your team from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. Such as those used by social networks, or external content such as Google Maps.
There is also a second classification according to the length of time they remain stored in the client’s browser, which can be:
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so none are recorded on your computer’s hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies, serve to analyze patterns of web traffic. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
- Persistent cookies: They are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent website has a certain expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We generally use these cookies to facilitate the purchase and registration services.
Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed:
– Technical cookies, are those necessary for the navigation and the good functioning of our web page. They allow, for example, control of data traffic and communication, access to restricted areas, the purchase process of an order, the use of security elements, the storage of content in order to be able to broadcast videos or the sharing of content through social networks.
-Personalisation cookies, are those that allow you to access the service with predefined characteristics according to a series of criteria, such as language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
–Analytical cookies, are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the services provided. To do this, we analyze your navigation on our website in order to improve the products and services we offer.
-Advertising cookies, are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way, of the advertising spaces that could be included in our website.
-Behavioral advertising cookies, These cookies store user behavior information obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we can learn about your Internet browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
III. Cookies used on the website
|Anonymous navigation data that allows us to know what is being consulted and how to navigate within the websites.
The ga library can set the following cookies:
-utma : distinguishes users and sessions.
-utmt : used to limit the percentage of requests.
-utmb: used to determine new sessions or visits
-utmc : not used in ga. js.
-utmv : store custom visitor variable data
-utmz : stores the source of traffic or the campaign that explains how the user got to the site.
||Cookies de seguimiento analíticas de google. Se usa para limitar el porcentaje de solicitudes. Duración 10 minutos
|Contains a unique ID that Google uses to remember your preferences and other information.
Viewing maps using the Google Maps application.
|Cookie Chat service
||Cookies for chat communication service. Service provided by https://www.livebeep.com/.
|Plugin cookies that report on overall web site visit patterns.
IV. How to change your cookie settings
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from this website in your browser settings. In each browser the operation is different, the “Help” function will show you how to do it. Here are some links to the configuration of the most used browsers today. You can copy the links and paste them directly into your browser:
Chrome para android:
Safari para IOS:
On this website we never store the personal data of our users, except for the IP address as described above, unless you want to register, voluntarily in order to make requests about our products and services that we make available or receive information on promotions and content of interest.