1. PURPOSE: These rules (hereinafter “the Rules”) regulate the conditions for participation in the Contest called ‘SUMMER CARLOS V’ PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST (hereinafter referred to as “the Contest”) that will be organized by Escuela de Idiomas Carlos V SL with registered office Avda. República Argentina 27 B (1st Floor, Module B); 41011 Sevilla with CIF B 90154055. The organizer reserves the right to totally or partially modify the Bases for technical, organizational or commercial reasons, committing to publish any modification together with these Bases, as well as to communicate such changes in its own media.
2. PARTICIPANTS: The Contest will be open only to students of the ‘Immersion Programs’ summer courses, organized by the Carlos V Language School. The MECHANICS of participation are detailed in point 5.
3. DEADLINE: Participation in the Contest will open on the day the students arrive in Seville and will close on the 12th day at 11:59 p.m. Any action carried out outside of said period will be outside the Contest despite meeting the rest of the requirements to be considered in it.
4. MEANS: Participation in the Contest will be done through the @carlosvlanguageschool Instagram account. In order to be eligible for the award, the MECHANICS detailed in point 5 must be followed. The result of the Contest will be communicated in person during the farewell dinner on the 14th day of stay in Seville.
5. PARTICIPATION MECHANICS: During the Contest term, the participants in the same (hereinafter “Participants”) must: – Follow @carlosvlanguageschool on Instagram, – Share* at least one publication (post) with a photo of your stay, mentioning @carlosvlanguageschool * Very important: the photo must be shared publicly. If it is a private profile, it will be necessary to send a screenshot of your publication by direct message to @carlosvlanguageschool.
6. PRIZES: 1st place winner will get a bluetooth speaker + school sweatshirt; 2nd place winner will get a bluetooth headset + sweatshirt from the school.
7. JURY AND CRITERIA FOR THE ELECTION: The jury will be made up of the Marketing staff and the School Management. The criteria for choosing the winning images will be originality, creativity and fun that the images give off in the opinion of the members of the jury.
8. DELIVERY OF THE PRIZES: The prizes of the Contest will be delivered during the farewell dinner on the 14th day of stay in Seville. In no case will the Winner be able to claim the exchange of the Prize for any other product or service of the school. Any claim about the results of the Contest must be made within fifteen days of said ceremony through the email address email@example.com.
9. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND IMAGE RIGHTS: The Participants in the Contest, by the mere fact of participating, authorize the Organizer to reproduce, by themselves or through third parties, their name and surname, as well as the photograph shared by the participant. The aforementioned authorization is granted free of charge, so it will not give rise to any consideration in favor of the Participants.
10. DISSEMINATION OF THE CONTEST: The Organizer may publish an audiovisual piece on its social networks that will include the images of the Winners after the Awards are delivered.
11. DATA PROTECTION: The Participants in the Contest accept the incorporation of the data that they have sent to a database owned by the Organizer for the management of the Contest, as well as for the sending of commercial communications from the Organizer and / or associated companies. The Participants expressly authorize the Carlos V Language School to use them for statistical and commercial purposes, authorizing their incorporation into a database managed by the Carlos V Language School. Participants may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, as established in RGPD or Regulation (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons in the regarding the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and by which Directive 95/46 / CE General Data Protection Regulation is repealed. Users of the Carlos V Language School may, at any time, exercise their rights of access, rectification, oblivion or deletion, opposition or limitation, and portability by communicating it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject RGPD.
13. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: Participation in the Contest will be governed by these Terms and Conditions, which will be interpreted and applied in accordance with Spanish legislation. The Participants, renouncing their jurisdiction, submit to the jurisdiction and courts of Seville.